VR's Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday, 29 March, 2023 at 19:30 in the hall Háteigur at the Grand Hotel Reykjavík. The meeting will be both remote and on-site.
Members who plan to attend the meeting must register in advance on the VR website by 12:00 noon on the day of the meeting and register for either an on-site or remote meeting.
English interpretation will only be available on Teams.
Deadline for registration has passed
Due to the organization of the meeting, elections will be electronic, and all documents will be available on-line. We ask that attendees identify themselves with electronic credentials. It is important that everyone who attends the meeting has the appropriate equipment with them to be able to participate in the elections (computer or smart device). If members encounter technical problems, please call 820 1700 from 19:00. We encourage people to register in time for the meeting.
Agenda of the Annual General Meeting
- Election of a meeting chairman.
- Election of a meeting secretary.
- Report of the Board on the activities of the union for the past year.
- Accounts of the union for the past year presented for approval.
- Proposal for a contribution to the VR Contingency fund.
- Amendments to the union’s laws
- Amendments to regulations of VR’s Sick Pay fund.
- The declaration of the Board and the Consultative Council.
- The election of a chartered auditor and audit firm as well as two examiners from the union.
- Determination of dues.
- Determination of Board member pay.
- Other issues.